COPA offers a number of original, innovative and practical multimedia resources for parents and schools to help foster parent engagement and help prevent bullying.
These resources are useful for activities for parents, parent councils, parent groups and PIC leaders.
They are also useful for school staff.
WE ALL BELONG Multimedia Toolkit for Parents and Schools: Parent Engagement and Bullying Prevention: (with 2 series of animated vignettes and discussion guides, as well as PARENT GUIDE FOR PREVENTING BULLYING
To order our colourful and practical parents' guide on bullying prevention, contact email@example.com
To view our Capsule Family vignettes and discussion guides, click here
Interactive Workshop for Parents on Bullying Prevention: Strategies for Change
NEW STORYBOOK IN SERIES NOW AVAILABLE
- NEW STORYBOOK! Bouncy and the Any Kind At All Fish, part of COPA's series for young children featuring Capsule Family characters and themes (listening, kindness, caring, compassion, courage and bullying prevention)
Download a storybook now:
- Audio versions of storybook series (November 2014)
- Discussion guides for storybook series (November 2014)
- Interactive Online Course for Parents: Bullying Prevention (October 2014)
- Interactive Online Course for Youth: COW Cred (October 2014)
- New Teachers Guide: Inviting Parents to Particpate in School Life
- New COPA website for Parents (Habitat) (November 2014)
- WE ALL BELONG Multimedia Toolkit for Aboriginal Families and Communities: Parent Engagement and Bullying Prevention (February 2015)
TO ORDER OUR RESOURCES, CLICK HERE.